Monday, November 28, 2011

my weekend

and I am back again - bit of a surprise to me to be blogging again lol. As I said things have slowed right down for me so its nice to sit here and waffle a bit. Had a lovely weekend with Doug - did some more shopping Christmas and food. Spent a morning at the golf shop with Dan spending his birthday money - result one very happy chap. Had lunch at Cafe Rouge, watched the Hitchin christmas light switch on and did a couple of 5km runs. Doug pottered around in the garden - he is looking to fence in an area for a couple of pigs!!!! and I scrapped. 
I did the ribbon challenge for Twisted Sketch #129 


 Is all a bit Pants
why do my boys wear such lovely clothes and then wear them like this?
Authentique
I then did an A4 LO (actually not quite its American letter size) I have been looking at these for ages and thought I would have a go so I played along at Stuck Sketches
Phoning Home
Basic Grey 
and the journalling


1 comment:

Hannah said...

Lovely LO's Sue, the first made me laugh, I know what you mean, why do they do it?!! :D
Great design to the second.
Just ever so slightly jealous of your 'free' time, I don't know what that is at the moment :D!!
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, yes Mum and Dad are very pleased :) Really looking forward to the experience :)