Monday, April 16, 2012

The City of London

was where we walked around on Sunday - it was lovely very sunny, windy but bright and cheerful. I can't remember the last time I wandered around the city - Doug does it daily. We went armed with our London Walk book and walked and read for a few hours.

This was the book we used. We have done loads and still have more to do

We came back via Ally Pally and in spite of the Stamp and Scrapping show being held there I wasn't at all tempted - sure sign I have far too much stuff :)


In an effort to use some of said 'stuff' I did do a couple of LO's this week with mum and Margaret.
Prom Night
both boys on prom night 3 years apart - yes it was planned!
October Afternoon

Golf
christmas day 2012
Authentique

3 comments:

Kath said...

Great L/Os Sue. you had a good walk too by the sound of it.

lisa said...

Your walks always sound so good.
I'm shocked that you weren't tempted to pop into Ally Pally.
I love the teeny details that you add to your LO's Sue. I could spend ages looking and noticing tiny pieces. x

Christie said...

I'm always so envious of your London Walks. Someday I will be there again and I'm most definitely purchasing that book!
LOVE your layouts, I always admire your attention to detail! xoxo