Saturday, June 23, 2012

Normal service has been resumed

and I am back to being a very slow blogger! Probably because it has been a bit of a week for meetings - boring to write about but interesting for me, even if it does mean I have work to do afterwards. 


We have had a right mixed bag weather-wise. One day I was sitting at Mums in the garden having lunch and the next day I tried waiting for a gap in the torrential rain to run down the garden to feed the pigs, needless to say I got drenched and its been on and off like that all week. Today is bright and sunny, bet your life tomorrow when we are heading to London the heavens will open. Mum bought Doug 2 tickets to see Rock of Ages at the theatre so that is where we are heading.


Scrappy wise I finished this LO over a few days just a very little everyday as there really isn't much to it. Thought I should document the pigs first few days


Pig A & Pig B
 American Crafts  - Neapolitan 

Yesterday between the showers Mum and I went to see Lorraine at Scrap Revolution  I didn't want anything as I have loads PLUS I have looked at the new Basic Grey collections on line and I wasn't that keen!! WRONG I looked at them up close and personal and they are gorgeous, so I now have, Whats Up and pb&j plus MME - On the Sunny Side. Here you go see for yourself my buys :)  


Have a good weekend xx


2 comments:

Traceyr said...

When I read you hadto feed the pigs I thought you meant guinea pigs haha. Love the layout and I will need to check out thos Basic Grey papers they look gorgeous. :)

Christie said...

Cute layout! Love the pigs!
And your stash looks SO fun!!