Thursday, December 28, 2006

...and we are off

.......well maybe don't get too excited!

So my FIRST post - maybe my only one as I have NEVER kept a diary yet and to be honest at my age I reckon its a bit late to change now..well hey ho we will see. So what on earth shall I say? will anyone actually read what I say?

OK so let me tell you about our family Christmas...which started at stoopid 0'clock! with the boys bringing their stockings into bed with us. I love this they get so excited and cannot wait to get downstairs to the real pressies. So washed and dressed we head downstairs for breakfast and we collect my mum who is spending the day with us.







So we spend the next oooooo hours snacking on homemade mince pies, and eccles cakes and unwrapping the vast amount of presents we received...so VERY spoilt.


I got a QK revolution.....FAB FAB FAB once, if ever, I finish this blog entry I aim to use it to scrap some Christmas photos......don't hold your breath. The rest of the Christmas break consisted of more of the same....so lovely to relax with the family. Did I say relax..well that was until THE GAME of 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' on Boxing Day...loads of cheating, yelling and stuff quite frightening, and today I actually googled one of the questions ( YEAH I KNOW HOW SAD AM I) and Doug was right, his brother either cannot read or plain lied!! Flippin' CHEAT!!!!

Blimey just looked at the time you so won't believe how long this post has taken...have I mentioned I am a computer BOZO and cannot spell or type. OK so fingers crossed that I can now publish it or whatever it is you do

Cheerio for now..maybe for ever lol

7 comments:

Bex said...

In Shock
Not sure Blogland is quite ready for you Sue xx

Oblibby said...

Hey Sue,

Welcome to Bloggyland. Lucky bugger getting a QK Revolution.

xoxo

p.s. your first entry is great :D:D

Lisa said...

helloooooooooooooooooo - and you said you never would ;o) xxxx

Bex said...

Tee Hee
Did I make you look?

Sorry couldn't resist ..........

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I found you on day 1 of your blogging life....nice to have a read about your Christmas

Anonymous said...

Wow Sue - how lovely to see a nice picture of you!

Much better than that dodgy passport one!!!

Worship at my alter Mrs W!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Carol said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogland - glad that i can finally leave some comments for you now :)

xx