Friday, December 29, 2006

Day 2

So far so good well a bit early to gloat really.

So after the publishing yesterday’s maiden post I just sat and watched the PC ALL DAY to see if I got any comments…….. JOKE I never really BUT I was so chuffed when I did get a couple of comments..thank-you.

I tackled my Circle Journals yesterday, I am in 2 CJ groups and have a double lay out to complete in each book. The standard is fantastic and I spent most of yesterday ‘playing’ with one of them...not finished yet though. In fact looking at them again this morning may have to have a complete re think! BUM.







Here are the title pages to my CJ's





My new digital radio alarm woke me up today…how fabby - Christmas pressie from mum…so I can wake up to Wogan with no crackles…except he wasn’t on today. Only problem was we all went back to sleep!!!
On the agenda today is shopping (food) with Mum and that’s it…easy life so I can craft the rest of the day…….maybe

May be back later to show you

1 comment:

Jane said...

oooh you've got a blog ! well done you ! Welcome to blog world Sue !