Sunday, December 31, 2006

it's all over

well it is at our house. Tree is back up the loft and the decorations back in the boxes for another year...oooo I lie 2 years for us as next year we will be in Florida for 3 weeks over Christmas and New Year........
Just so I remember.....



I have to say the lounge looks really empty. So nothing crafty today been tidying and surfing.....so I have in mind what to do when I NEXT craft. OOOO and after reading Lynnes blog I may have purchased some Rhonna Farrer stamps..thanks Lynne.

Off out in a mo to Dougs brothers...more games and the most mahusive chinese you can imagine...Doug and Andy have spent the last 2 days discussing what they will order.....and we have duck pancakes!!! and fireworks to see the New Year in. We are also taking round Uno and Rapido!! so watch out for the start of World War 3.

Again wishing you all A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR xxxx

No comments: