Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Back to normal

well almost, still have boys at home but they are both independent and tend to call on me for taxi-ing duties and they know where to come when they need feeding. I do love them being at home I am lucky enough that I do not 'go out' to work so I can enjoy there company (sometimes)

Normal for me means back to my wedding stationery business...currently working on 2 orders and have a couple of samples to make. I am also taking a pitch at our local hospital in a few weeks with my best friend, Caz, so will need to make some more cards......so I have started my LIST oooo how I love lists. In fact I have a altered notebook especially for 2007 so I can keep AND organise my lists...sad I know.

We spent New Years day at my mums - we had far to much food.......infact I never managed tea mind you I shan't tell you how many roast potatoes I has at lunch time. We played 7 card brag honest I will NEVER EVER get to remember the hands I love the game but I have to write down what a flush/straight etc is......pea size brain I have which is a tad embarrassing when Tyler 8 manages really well. 'The Ladies'...Mum me and Mandy (sil) also lost at Who wants to be a millionaire.....hee hee bovvered!!!

So 2007 another year unreal - the time goes so quickly I don't really 'do' New Years eve we rarely go out BUT are more than happy at home. However as you may have read we did go to Andy and Jacks this year (Doug's Brother and SIL).....we have a lovely time. Great food and great company although I wouldn't recommend playing Rapido!!! well unless you are on the winning team. BUT I can recommend Uno extreme...brilliant. Then THE HITCH Andy caramalised the chocolate that was to be used for the chocolate fountain!!! all the fruit was prepared but NO CHOCOLATE....still fruit salad is nice.

Back to work then boys have just been in and fed now they are off to play tennis....so when it pours which it will you will know why!


My FIRST DLO..I got the words from somewhere??? and I cannot think where so NOT all my idea but I loved them......I do this...scribble down stuff and file it as it will come in useful someday.

No comments: