Friday, January 12, 2007

busy busy busy..and its FRIDAY!!!!

...no honest I really have. I have been preparing for my weddings fairs - I have 2 on the following 2 week ends. I have now done all I have to on the wedding front so today I intend to play.

I have SB LO in my head BUT I don't about you stuff I have in my head NEVER turns out how I expect oh well we'll see have printed the photos.....good start. I also want to finish a Circle Journal I started last night, make a card and a couple of ATC's.......maybe a tall order. Although I do get easily waylaid so its good to have several things on the go....well it works for me.

So deep joy ITS FRIDAY......Doug will be home in a mo.....he has been on nights and we have till Monday afternoon before he returns mmmmmm a lovely long week end. Although we do have a 'trip list' for Dan and David and where they need to be at what time!

I thought I would show you a couple of orders I completed this week - a Honeymoon album and a guest book. They both match stationery they had previously ordered.....they seemed pleased with them. Hope the were.

Ok so better press on.....as you now know I have a LIST!!!! OOO I do love a list and I love to be busy......inspite of what Em says!!!

Have a fab week end xxxxx



oooooo decided to pop back and show you what I have done so far.....all using various City Centre designs fabby papers......... LOVE THEM!!!







OK I really am going now lol xxx

6 comments:

Lisa said...

All gorgeous!! Especially love the LO - very awesome!

God luck for the weekends, not that you need it xxxxx

Lisa said...

Good luck even!! *blush*

Bex said...

Sue
TOTALLY FAB

as always

I LOVE the SB LO - and blimey yes you certainly did "Live it Up" in 2006. And I am thinking you and the boys may just do the same this year. I hope you do xxxxx

Love and Hugs
Bex xxxxxxx

Carolyn said...

Hope the wedding fairs go well - your stationery is fab so it should.

Lynne said...

Great LO Sue.

Jo said...

you have been so busy :) All looks fab, I speshially love the cards that you have made

jo xx