Tuesday, January 9, 2007

OMG it was ME!!!!

...I am SO stunned, excited , blown away ooooo I have no words I was THE ONE!!! I got the most fabulous canvas from Em ( you know the GLAM supermodel PE coordinator) Go look at her blog you must see what I have.....ooo and I got that scrummy card also what a spoilt cow I am and I LOVE IT...Em I am so pleased you are my friend.....although ringing me from the boys toilets!!! what was THAT about......we may need to chat more about THAT!!!

So been missing for a few days quick catch up spent Saturday night at my friends wedding...so perfect and about time!!! They are now in Thailand honeymooning how fab is that? Then Sunday we braved the Ikea sale...we were pleasantly surprised we whipped round in no time...as is the LAW of an Ikea visit I bought more storage and have been blitzing my craft room ever since!!!






Even Mum said it looked tidy ......bit better than yesterday!!! All my stamps are all now back in the right drawers and labelled - I have even sorted out my papers the lovely Bex gave me some poly pouches so all now in immaculate order. Although may need some more..I LOVE paper.

OOOO and speaking of Bex hope you are reading this...this is what your Christmas pressie SHOULD have looked like........LOL sadly several (LOADS) of flowers fell off... hey ho I believe its the thought that counts.

Ok better get back to IT then I have a wedding fair this week end so now my craft space is tidy I aim to revamp my web site and make some more designs........ or maybe not!!!

TBH I seem to spend more time making lists of stuff I need to do than actually doing anything at the moment


7 comments:

Em said...

You are so, so welcome for the pressie, am glad you liked it {hug}.

How neat does your room look Mrs?? And how much flipping stuff do you have??!!! Looks like you won't be needing anything from Florida after all eh?

Good luck with the wedding fair - I know you will do fab.

xxxx

Sarah said...

Wow Sue - look at all that paper - I am soooo :envious: lol!!
All the best with the Wedding fair - you'll be great!

Bex said...

Sue - TOTALLY deserved.
You really are the bestest fabbiest mate a girl could wish for xxxxx

As for the clock - it is STUNNING - and am I like bovvered that a few flowers fell off. Like whatever ......... YOU can stick them on next time you come for chalky coffee xxxxxx (IN fact I think you did it on purpose to try to turn me into a crafter etc etc - GIVE UP NOW - It ain't happening)xx

Love n Hugs
Bex

Lisa said...

You know what I think ;o) xx

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

Wow - I just love your craft room and those papers look fab.

Love the "bovvered" clock - that is soooooooo funny

Good luck with the fair :-)

Off now to Em's to have a look at this canvas :-)

Jane said...

oooh ! do you want to come and do my craft room now ? No wonder you were feeling smug ! yours looks soooo tidy.

Carolyn said...

How tidy is that - wow...just like my room - NOT