Thursday, January 4, 2007

Something to share…and then a question

David did these LO's yesterday…now I think they are lovely yeah so I am VERY biased but I am allowed to be BUT the BIG question is why digital surely it’s cheating?

Now David spent a while ‘playing’ on the PC till he was happy BUT NOTHING like the amount of time it takes me to even decide on what papers to use.

So yeah digital is quicker but do you get the same amount of satisfaction? Less to clear up, yeah, no sticky fingers, yeah, and no brads/gems to clear up from the desk and the floor BUT I am still not sure I GET IT…do you? please put me right???

….and David if you read this I really do think your LO are totally fantastic honest…and digital is defiantly the way for you as YOU NEVER want to clear up!!

Now one of my pages hee hee cannot have David upstaging me after all it is my blog - BTW these lush papers are from the SA kit for December


Its VERY quiet here today boys have returned to school and there is just me and the radio…I am busy ploughing my way through wedding orders and samples…...always busy this time of year as brides to be wait till Christmas is out the way………

Ooo and I gave got my gorgeous Rhonna Farrer swirly curly stamps Lynne was right they are fantastic!! I so need more time

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah look at the face on that little angel - doesn't he look happy!!!!

Am in your gang on this one - I seem to view it as a "cheats version" and would love for a digiscrapper to enlighten me .......

I mean do you print them off and file them? If so what size?
Or do you just send them out on email to friends and family - and then what do they do with them?

Confused and not sure I will say who I am for fear of "death by talented digi scrappers"

Give ya one guess though lol xxxxx

Lynne said...

Yay, you got the stamps, they are so fab. Can't wait to see them used in your work.x

Em said...

Just how clever is David???!!!

Those pages are just fabulous - well done you. So nice to see a non-scary photo of you Sue *wink*

Of course, like stamping, digi scrapping is completely cheating!!!

xxxxxxx

Jo said...

Both your and David's pages are brilliant. I guess that digi scrapping is less messy but (I guess!) can be equally as time consuming, as I have yet to venture in to the scrapping world, probably not the best person to make judgment lol

jo xx

Carol said...

Sue, you are not alone - i just dont "get it" either.

I thought that half the fun was making a big mess with all your stash.

I guess i am yet to be persuaded otherwise :)

Lisa said...

well I think they are fab - although you know me and my preference to lumpy bits on a page ;o) xxx

Tracey said...

Great LO Sue. I like Davids too but like you don't really get digi scrapping, although some of the results are amazing

Jane said...

wow ! how clever is he ?! well done David, they are really cool.

of course , so is yours Sue

Kathy said...

I don't reall get the digi scrapping thing either, but then I've not really got hooked by scrapping the sticky, messy desk way either, have I? I've enjoyed the bits I've done but don't really see it taking over from cardmaking for me.
We do put the best of our photos onto discs now so we can show them on the TV rather than fill zillions of albums the way we used to, and they do that flashy stuff moving from one pic to the next, but that's as far as it goes

Rachel said...

Hello missus hows married life

OMG David is so talented at digital scrapbooking and your "real" ones are ok too hehe - honestly they are all gorgeous. I look forward to seeing more and nosying into your life

Happy New Year to you all

love Rach xxx