Wednesday, January 17, 2007

OMG!!!! have a look

Received an urgent call form Bex at 1.30 today INSISTING that I put the kettle on as she was headng my way....obviously I did she is way scary lol. I am SO glad she came.....she had been on a jolly to Affordable Crafts and as she knows them she was able to riffle through the grab bags they had ready for the craft show at the week end...........they were £5.00 each. A bargain for sure they all had a great selection of 12 x 12 papers and matching emebellishments so how many would YOU have bought?






17???

well thats what WE have and she shared it all with me have a look.......we were in raptures we opened 17 bags of stash we drooled, dribbled and stroked the goodies we have HUGH flowers, clips, brads in all the colours and all of the sizes BG paper Bazzill card stock, alphabets, ribbon, primas, chipboard shapes and so much more..........in fact we added it up there was £285 plus of stash all for £85.00 lol I cannot stop smiling and laughing. I did ring Doug and tell him BUT I am sure YOU understand how we feel...Doug clearly didn't get it.....

Thank-you Bex another fabby day xxxx FYI I have sorted all mine out and all is put away nicely - Bex...well she is ermmmm busy lol

11 comments:

Bex said...

OMG I So should be busy - instead I am still laughing.
Reckon I will be all evening!
Thanks for a FAB afternoon.
Right I must go and start to put the stash away .......... then out come the glue and scissors!!

Lol and you forgot to mention the Wild Asparagus spree too .......

Bex xxxxxxxxxx

Carol said...

oh my gosh! i CANNOT believe you to got so much stash - you yammy yammy devils :D

Lythan said...

well i was going to be all pleased and go 'oooh how nice you have got a blog' but i am so jealous at all the bargains i am not talking to you now.
:)

Kathy said...

Sometimes Sue ..........

Anyway, who is Hugh Flowers and how did he manage to get into a grab bag?

Sue said...

fabby Kathy infact that has made me laugh out loud I will leave the typo 10/10

Creative Treasures said...

What a fantastic stash, i bet you had a great afternoon stroking those goodies :)

Em said...

Is is not enough for you to be bullying me via e-mail??? Is it not enough that I have been humiliated in a field near RAF Lyneham? Are you trying to push me over the edge?????

What with all this lovely stash, AND all the lovely stash you have from your jolly with Caz.....

Well, I hope you can live with yourself Mrs W.

Lisa said...

nice nice nice - but don't get too attached to it ;o) xx

Rachel said...

oooohhh you lucky lucky ladies, Im very envious

Sarah said...

Oooohhhh you jammy thing!!!

Have fun playing x

Caz said...

Wow wot a fab couple of days you have had - like you need more bits and pieces!!