Monday, January 22, 2007

just quickly

cos I haven't blogged for a while.......Went to the dentist this morning YUK YUK YUK except I never well I did go but the receptionist had me down for tomorrow and my appointment card clearly said 22nd...grrrrrrrrrrr Oh well.

I did another wedding fair yesterday and its been MANIC ever since. I can't complain but was relieved when I met Kathy for coffee, lunch and a gossip and let the answer phone pick up the rest of the calls....I have now rung them ALL back and made 2 appointments and agreed to send a couple of samples out. So back to Kathy and her BAGS full of stash....mmmm and she comments about me. Cheek!!! She did have some lovely paper and even lovelier big blooms...all in a very nice box, and some stamps all in a little 'file' thingy she clearly needs more so she can file them away.


I have made a few cards......nothing fantastic BUT what the hell did I do before big blooms?....so my next challenge is to make some more without them.

Ooooooo and a couple of scary things the stall holder at the wedding fair, a photographer, said I know you as I set up....yup I knew him he was either Peter or Roger Bailey one of the twins in my class when I was 10 and we both INSISTED we still looked the same...AND THEN my bride to be appointment today I also knew from school, senior this time and again we both said we hadn't changed...OMG I am 45 and look like I am 10...clearly I don't! made me laugh though.

Ok back to my weddings I do love to be busy......

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Woo hoo - well done Mrs W (although I knew you were going to be very busy!) and as for Kathy, I agree she has far too much gorgeous stuff!

Em said...

Well done on all the orders Sue - I'm not surprised you did so well, your stuff is truly fabulous hun.

Am loving those cards - yummy!

As for your school friends recognising you - are you trying to say that you've ALWAYS looked as bad as your passport photo then?

xxxxxxxxx

Carolyn said...

OMG - you looked like that at 10 tee hee - only teasing. Great compliments, must be Doug keeping you so young.

Rhi said...

Fab news about the orders, I can see why you have them though, gorgeous cards. I totally agree, what did we do before big blooms eh?

Rhi x

Kathy said...

Oi! I heard that you two!

Coming from someone who's just got her hands on 35 bags of stash for peanuts, plus had a couple of crafty-sp[ending-outings lately well I think that's a bit pot and kettle really!

The cards are great, love the bloomers!

Good luck with the wedding stuff, see you soon

Bex said...

Go Girl!!!!
And to me yes you are 10 years old xxxxxxxxxxxx Which by my calculations makes me 8 which feels about right!

Love Bex