Thursday, February 15, 2007

a quick round up

OMG what a crap bad blogger I am - or did I want to leave my rock star son up there for longer?? lol


OK so manic week - Love the fact kids are off school - no having to get up and do the school morning stuff - BUT sadly I have a couple of orders to complete and I really wanted to play.


Still the money will be be nice cos I am off to Florida on Monday YAHOOOOO a late honeymoon for Doug and I and NO BOYS - we are going here have a look such luxury - a pool and a hot tub. Then a short walk to the beach and sunsets BLISS.

......and craft shopping have I mentioned that I do intend to have a chill out relaxing holiday BUT craft shopping is sooooo relaxing yeah?



So back to NOW - washing machine packed up FAB HUH no worries Mum lives just round the corner - except hers has been dead for the last 2 weeks - BUT she has an engineer round later today - so fingers crossed please.


Doug and I purchased an ipod nano at the weekend TO SHARE - we really MUST talk about what share means. Its a fab little tiny gadget with a lovely sound so we have 120 songs each to upload mmmmm should be fun.



I can show you these Daisy Crazy ATCS now... I love making these




OK not really much else to say - Doug loved his Valentines tin - just as well! - I guess I will see you all when I return at the beginning of March

Will miss you - I do love to have a nosy into your lives - don't blog too much *WINK*

Love n' stuff xxxxx

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Have a great holiday Sue and don't spend too much...(chokes laughing)

Hubby and I share MY nano - I got cute little travel speakers, an itrip (to play it through the car stereo) and the dinkiest new earphones for Christmas.

Just remember, that when you're lying on the beach, all plugged in ,,,DON'T SING!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Just read this:
"discerning guest who appreciates style, quality and comfort"...is that you?

Em said...

Have a fabby dabby time Sue - I will miss you loads {{{hugs}}} Spend lots you jammy bugger.

Glad Doug liked his tin.

xxxxxxxx

Rachel said...

omg why did I visit your blog because now I want to go on hols - have a fab time hun - Im sure you will. Love the "tin" you did for Doug for valentines its beautiful and also the LO of yourself - gorgeous as ever

Have a brill time xxxxxxxxx

Bex said...

Hope you and Doug have a fantastic time. I'll try not to corrupt the boys too much if I do see them ..........

Will miss you xx

Love Bex