Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Honey I'm home

have you missed me ? - wow you can certainly talk spent forever blog catching up!!! Loved having a nosey though - now seems like I have NEVER been away

So my honeymoon - FAB FAB FAB so much sitting and chilling. We were on the Gulf Coast in Florida - the beaches wow miles and miles of silver sand and not a soul on them...BLISS. We had fantastic meals loads of fresh fish - not for me I don't do fish (well apart from prawns - which they call shrimps) but Doug was introduced to grouper. We also had a 'pet' alligator!!! and turtle






However we were both pleased to see the boys when we got home - we had never left them that long before - they had a grand time at Grandmas BUT were pleased to see us and loved the fact we spoilt them - new clothes and PSP games DVDs etc!! However David did mention yesterday morning that he now had longer to walk to school!!! My mum lives VERY near his school!!! I suggested he may like to move - he seem to be considering it

...and yeah I SHOPPED lovely scrap book shops and I managed a few crafty purchases including a bargain (£100) Cricut just stopped playing with it to Blog but I am loving it. Will have to show you pics later.

oooOOOoooo and my CJ landed today - its has been rounds a FABBY group of talented ladies - HONEST it is a mini work of art - here's a look at my pages will add more later

So my crafty friends looking at your blogs I have been bowled over by your talents - I have loads to inspire me thank-you for sharing :)

off to play with my STASH!!!

oooo Em and Lise have I mentioned ribbons!!!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Welcome home glad you had a fabby time.

Catch up with you properly soon.

Bring the CJ!!!!!!!!

Em said...

Sue said "We also had a 'pet' alligator!!! and turtle"

OMG - how could you eat that??!!!! Especially after taking photo's of them... you are SO cruel......

Glad you are back, missed you lots!

Ribbons??? Did you say ribbons???!!!

xxxxx

Jane said...

yay ! welcome to the Cricut club !! we can share Cricut tips now ! lol ! Glad you had a wonderful time and are home safe and sound

Lisa said...

Ribbons? Ooooooooooooooooooh!!!

Welcome back Mrs W xxx