Thursday, March 15, 2007

What a failure!!

yeah so I posted text BUT alas NO PICTURES - how sad is that a blog with no pics (and I had a GREAT one of Em from her BIL *wink*) Anyway a blog with No pics just isn't happening so I am back on the PC FOR NOW!

....and news well as you know I have a mac!!! yeah yeah I know all he weather jokes!!! I have been on the BIGGEST learning curse EVER since Sunday - so much to learn BUT all in all I love it - I am trying NOT to use the PC as practise makes perfect and all that...mmmm we'll see lol.

I have been so busy lately I haven't even been dipping into blogs (and when you are as nosey as me!!!...thats really hard) I have been making my CJ's 2 on the go at the mo - still doing wedding stationery - although I do limit that to a set time every day depending on orders we are currently doing 2 hours solid a day. I am also doing card orders and sadly I WANT TO SCRAP!!! no time at the mo! Talking of CJ's this is the 2nd of mine one that has now been completed - the lovely Lythan, Net, Rach and Jane have been BRILLIANT and shared their FILMS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH with me.

Sue




and now Lythan

Net

Rach

Jane

and back to me


so just how fab is that!!!

Ok back to work - BFN xxx

7 comments:

Em said...

Ha! Ha! Yeah, yeah, very funny (NOT)

Actually my BIL does not have a photo of me - it is a video love (please check facts....)

Am loving your CJ Mrs, what a bunch of talented people you have in your group....

Em xxx

PS - I still have absolutely NO idea what you are on about when you keep saying Mac.....

Lisa said...

I just assumed you were eating alot of Big Macs!!

Fab cj - love all the pages xx

artfulstampin said...

What a fun CJ theme, and well done girls for stickin gto the rules!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A wonderful CJ Sue - I love your sign in pages!

Net said...

Mmmmm Big Macs....

Rachel said...

how fab is that CJ what a lucky girly you are.

Jane said...

oh a Mac!- we looked at the weekend- DH really wants me to get one - but they are scaring the socks off me at the moment- bit too far out of my comfort zone. keep me informed on how you get on with it. Love your journal !