Wednesday, March 21, 2007

seem to have cracked it

more by LUCK than judgement sadly - although I have learnt so much - especially to do with itunes *wink* and I have managed to download the Comic Relief video - oooo how I love Andy Pipkin!!!!

So apart from spending FAR too much time on my new mac I have also been busy - these are the exploding boxes I made for Mothers day - 1 for each Mum - got to be fair!!





















and technical hitch sady I LIED I am now back on the PC I think I will have to move to the macs own blog!!! flippin thing yeah I can add photos but they they are all on top of each other - handy!!!

So Mothers Day - I got the QK magpie storage oooo it is so LUSH black and pink and so dinky. Both boys made me layouts instead of cards - I will post them another day I was so chuffed with them. We had a lovely lazy day Doug cooked a fab Jamie Oliver menu of pork and pears GORGEOUS!!

We also spent some time playing on a web cam - so silly and yet so fantastically funny - especially when Em joined in with a web cam (she MADE Matt go and buy her one) AND a dressing up box FAB FAB FAB deeley boppers, red wigs and red noses oooo and VERY rude flash cards I am sure she doesn't use them at Nursery. I also got to see her tiara - the one she uses to clean the loo!!! Then it got better Lise joined in - still not sure why she was wearing a vest but we did have lots of childish fun -Well when Lise was concentrating and NOT watching Duffy and eating biscuits!

I have also been having a good play with my cricut I have mainly been messing about but have been impressed with the results - lovely flowers and letters. Just need to get used to the settings so organised as ever I made a note of each paper type and what setting I used lol I so love a list.

3 comments:

Em said...

oooohhhhh - lucky mum's they look fab (as always ....) Sue. Gorgeous colours.

The webcams are SO much fun aren't they?? Cannot believe you are making such a fuss about my dressing up box - doesn't everyone have one??!!!

Am looking forward to seeing the results of Jimny!

xxxx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous boxes!!

And I do feel I am getting picked on slightly over this webcam thing!

Rika said...

Theses boxes are gorgeous!!