Friday, March 23, 2007

Sponge Bob Square pants

seems to ROCK in our house - not sure I GET it myself - anyway been meaning to scrap these photos for ages - the boys ALWAYS love meeting SBSP. Even Doug likes Patrick ??



and another LO - Don't believe what they say about Florida - it was colder than home!!! They were covering up all their plants to protect them from the frost!!! Typical don't you just hate it when you are on holiday and the locals say - oooo its not been as cold/wet as this for over 10 years!!!

So had a bit of a card making day today - I am so behind with the challenges on Carolyns however I figure better late than never so here is my effort for the Rubber stamp challenge Accessories and then for Food and Drink.





LOADS more to do isn't it a pain sometimes when real life gets in the way of crafting!!

and its nearly the weekend so have a good one everyone see you next week xxxx



8 comments:

Em said...

Fab LO's Sue - we love Sponge Bob too!

Lisa said...

we have to watch at least 2 hours of Sponge Bob every day - plus play his game on the wii and maybe even wear our pj's. It's almost adoration stage now!!

Showed him your lo and the response was 'wow, that is so cool'!

Then went on to ask why my pages aren't that good............bless his little cotton socks!!

He's right tho - it is a fab lo xxx

Rachel said...

you have been a busy bee, fab LO`s, Charlotte likes Spongebob too - what is it with that thing, fab cards and wow gorgeous exploding box.

M@risk@ said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I really like it to see new visitors around here. Love your Spongebob layout. Both my boys -14 and 12???- love this funny character.

Sue said...

test

Monica Gale said...

Sue, hi and thank you for your sweet comment, WOW what a lucky lady to have honeymooned in such an exotic place, Congrats on your marriage and I ll be visiting you now again, I love sponge BOB, you just can t not to! hee hee.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous cards and lay out top work ,Dawnx

Unknown said...

Hi Sue
Thanks for spending time on my blog - sweet comments are always appreciated. I just want you to know that I am a MAC gal too - and I love it :)