Friday, January 7, 2011

..back into the groove

So Christmas and New Year are way behind us now and I am well and truly back into ‘normal’ mode. House is empty all day chores that were missed are now being caught up on and the rain has set in - see normal!!! I am NOT moaning I like normal it makes Christmas and New Year so much more FUN
I have been scrapping a bit - taking me longer than usual to complete anything...need more practice methinks - plus once I have scrapped I am having a bit of a love hate relationship with my blog - Its driving me mad, it seems to intermittently allow comments - what good is that! On the other hand I LOVE the mac blog - it’s easy to use and it’s different. So please bare with me I am trying to solve it with the mac techie guys think therein lies the problem - they are techie and I am a complete bozo!! Hey ho will keep at it. Thanks to those who have emailed me and told me about the problem too xx

Back to scrapping my FIRST LO of 2011 I used the sketch over on Twisted Sketches the twist being TIME
 When the camera comes out - it is time to mess about






Kaisercraft
Off out to lunch today - so no more scrapping but plenty of chatting

Sue xx

2 comments:

Lis x said...

I thought it was just me being thick with the comments from time to time.
Hope you ge it sorted!!
Love what you did with that sketch. A cool series of piccies. I really lke that colourcombo too.
Enjoy lunch and have a fabby weekend.
xxx

Christie said...

What an adorable layout! I LOVE your title - so clever.

On a totally random note...have to ask...do you watch much television? Are you a Dr. Who fan?