Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Milkshake or Sundae

I am just about to start on a scrappy day today with Mum and Margaret - have a few things planned but not actually started on anything yet. Think that is mainly because I am hooked on my book - Russell Brands My Booky Wook 2 - an acquired taste and one which I acquired reading the 1st one. So any spare time I am reading. That is why this LO for Sketchy Thursdays has taken days.......
Nob Hill Chill 
(a reference to the drink not to Doug although the boys would disagree!!!)

 Can’t wait to get back there - its the most AMAZING drink EVER - I did get a little and I mean a little!!!
Sue xx

1 comment:

Nicky Noo said...

That made me LMAO, poor Doug,fancy calling him that on a layout........ ;o) Lovely page, I like the papers you've used. Have a fabby scrappy day xx