Wednesday, January 4, 2012

start of 2012

My first post for 2012 - actually its my first post in over a month, also my first post for many months on this blog as I have now changed back to blogger after using iweb - my mac blog for years. I have to say I didn't want to change back but as blogger really doesn't perform too well on my mac hey ho we shall persevere and see where it gets me.


I never make any resolutions as I know I will not keep them- can't I was well under the table when will power was dished out, however  have kinda made (another) promise to myself I will do better at blogging cos once I start I do actually enjoy it.


Some quick snapshots of our very quiet Christmas - just the 4 of us at home it was lovely so relaxed and peaceful.
As ever we were all spoiled rotten and had some beautiful gifts - including a bird table, a massive jewellery box, a golf bag and gift cards.

Today is my first day home alone after the Christmas  and New year festivities, seems odd after having a house full for so long.

So I have started - made the commitment so lets hope I carry on.
Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Kath said...

I hope you carry on with your blog too. I like reading it.Happy New Year to you and your lovely family. xx

lisa said...

Happy New Year!!!!
I noticed that I don't see a piccie of you with my gift here : (

(he he heeeee...)

xxxx

Hazel said...

Good to see you blogging again - look forward to seeing some LOs - perhaps of some of these fab Christmas photos - Happy New Year x

Christie said...

Yay! Happy New Year!
So glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

xoxo