Saturday, January 7, 2012

LOVE the weekend

So after everyone went back to work this week I have them all at home again - LOVELY. It has been odd being home alone but on the up side what with my slo-cooker, being organised and an empty house I have managed to scrap with enthusiasm - which was lacking last year!!
I have also done my first 5k run for 2012, I had a long break over Christmas and New year - various reasons including being very lazy but I have started back slowly but I did it and though I cannot say I enjoy it I do feel great when I have done it!!
Here are a couple of my LO's
Love the Bellagio - Las Vegas
and a close up
Cosmo Cricket
and one of the boys - Christmas 2010 opening their Gym membership
Fight the Flab
I think with this new blog you can now click on the photos and make them bigger if you want to? Also anyone know how I can change the default font - its driving me nuts!!! In simple terms though if you do I am an idiot :)


2 comments:

Christie said...

LOVE the Bellagio too, it's so gorgeous! Fantastic layout!!!
And the LO of your boys is FAB too!

Kath said...

Gorgeous L/O, Sue. I have a bracelet from the Bellagio. It looks a fabulous place.