Monday, January 9, 2012

so far so good

I know its far too early to be smug about doing another blog entry but I am just a little bit :) I should be catching up on the ironing and as the heating hasn't come on - goodness only knows why I was hoping it would warm me up. However as usual I have been waylaid by blogs and stuff you know how it is..... Anyway after Saturdays exercise Doug and I then went and did a London walk on Sunday - we walked around 6 miles from Old Street roundabout through to Highbury, it was lovely. We have a great book that tells us whats what as we walk. We walked by Regents Canal and by gorgeous house boats. We walked through some beautiful mews passed by and popped in  some fab cafe/galleries all hidden away from the main roads. Have to say I am aching today but hey it'll go off - fingers crossed.


I have a LO to share one I did for the lovely sketch from Sketchy Thursdays 


Pretty Maids all in a Row

ahhhhh a little me as a bridesmaid
I even remembered to cut the background paper to less than 12 x 12 so the date tab would fit into my album :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sue, lovely to hear from you and back on blogger I see ;0) Gorgeous lo, love the bird and the spray. Sensible you leaving the ironing...I have been at it all day!

Christie said...

What a sweet layout! LOVE it!
I'm so envious of your walks...I will return to England again someday for sure! Then I'll go on a lovely walk or five then. :)

Kath said...

A lovely L/O Sue. Pretty maids indeed. i guess you are the little one trying to escape! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! Those photos are amazing and your lo is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

corrie said...

Really gorgeous page here!!! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!