Wednesday, January 11, 2012

cold!!!

Is what I am - I know its mild out and yes the sun is shinning BUT I haven't any heating OR hot water so the house has cooled down to VERY COLD!!! So I am sitting here blogging with a fan heater which either makes me very hot or when I turn it off instantly cold - so yes I am having a good moan! The plumber is due tomorrow so fingers crossed this is the last day of it.


I have THIS bubbling away in the slo-cooker today - smells lovely hope it turns out as nice as the picture looks. I am also trying roasted brussels and bacon - never done that before so if neither work its just roast potatoes for tea :)


I finished this LO for an old and new challenge on Crafts By Carolyn


True Love


Echo Park -Time and Seasons Collection
I found this quote and thought it was lovely - especially as we were standing in front of the Golden Gate Bridge

3 comments:

Kath said...

Another lovely L/O. I love the saying too.

Christie said...

Mmmmm slow-cooked pork, I hope it turned out yummy!
You're layout is perfect, I love the quote!
Stay warm!
xoxo

Rachelxx said...

I love this layout Sue - the quote is really appropriate :-)