Tuesday, January 17, 2012

another weekend flies by.......

Why do they do that - its such a shame? I did manage to spend all of Saturday cropping with the lovely ladies at Scrapbags, and I managed to do several LO's as well as talk LOADS. I think I have this down to a fine art now chatting and scrapping :)


I did this for the sketch over on Twisted Sketches #134 - I rotated the sketch!


Preparing for Las Vegas
 and the smaller text says..............
The twist was NEW - I used some new texture paste 


Sunday was spent in London again - I know *rolls eyes* this time to return some items of our Denby dinner service to John  Lewis as they were all marked as if the glaze had come off. All very odd and disappointing. Have to say JL were totally fabulous and changed all the pieces and we left very happy. We then walked through Green Park round Buck House, through St James park and on to Horse Guards. It was really cold but the sun was shining - lovely for walking. We then wandered through Piccadilly stopping at Fortnum and Mason - I really love that shop and on into Bond Street and back to the car. We had a couple of stops for coffee and cake as we were heading home for egg and bacon - the chickens have been on a go slow and now we are suddenly inundated so we needed to use them up. 


Today Doug has been working from home so we took the opportunity to run early this morning - its was so cold but lovely as usually I get too hot very quickly. I have to say its much nicer running with someone and I am so chuffed with myself as I managed 6.2km - Doug has a Nike+ so I was determined to do more than my previous 5km. I am still smiling, you would think I had run a marathon!!


Maybe just maybe I will get to this sometime - another of my weekend LO's :)
10km 

Authentique

6 comments:

Rachelxx said...

Fabby LO's Sue :-)

Lythan said...

Great layouts Sue - love the texture paste one especially. And woop woop! on the 6.2 km - you going to do a 10K too?

Carole said...

Glad the trip to JL turned out ok. I love the second layout colours are really good. look forward to catching up soon. x

Creative Treasures said...

Fab LO's Sue, love the texture paste. Well done on running 6.2km that's fantastic.

Tracy
x

Christie said...

Fantastic layouts! I LOVE the texture.
Sounds like you have so much fun! Love that you're running. It's my goal to do that...someday I will be able to run five miles without stopping...someday. :)

Kath said...

Wow! I am impressed. I don't think I could even walk that far now never mind RUN! Well done you.Well done Dan and Doug too. You will soon be the world's fittest family. Is David running too?

Oh, and I like the L/Os as well, LOL.