Friday, January 20, 2012

TGI Friday

I love Fridays I do - usually start of with a breakfast meeting and then home and bung something in the slo-cooker and before long everyone is home for tea and its the weekend. This Friday isn't any different, Rotary breakfast done, beef bouguignon in the slo-cooker smells lovely and now a bit of web time before I start to get some scraping ready for Saturday. This Saturday Steph is coming to play - I can't wait it's been ages so I am really looking forward to catching up. Plus I have done very little scrapping this week so I need my fix. Then on Sunday Doug is running a 10 mile race so I will be supporting him - from the sidelines :) 


I did this LO last weekend for the sketch over on Crafty Sketches I loved the crookedist (blimey is that a word - how is it spelt!!!) street in San Francisco and took loads of pictures so when I saw the sketch required 4 photos I knew what I was going to do

Lombard Street 

October Afternoon 5 & Dime


Happy Weekend :)

7 comments:

annette said...

great LO Sue, hope you have fun on your scrap day with your friend Steph, thanks for playing in 'Crafty Sketches' .. cheers X:)

Kath said...

Another lovely L/O Sue. San Francisco always sounds fascinating to me...crooked street and all.
Enjoy your weekend. x

NickyNoo said...

Oopsy, sorry I haven't made it here in a while. You are still scrapping loads, where does it all come from?!? Totally lost my scrapping mojo since about November, although I found a crochet one, lol.... Fab page as ever, would love to visit San Fran one day x

Creative Treasures said...

Fab LO Sue, love those papers. Hope you had a fab time scrapping with Steph, Good Luck to Doug.

Tracy
x

Unknown said...

Lovely layout Sue, I adore OA papers. Love those photos :0)

Narelle said...

What a fabulous mix of patterned papers!! Looks awesome!
Thanks for taking part in the Crafty Sketches January challenge!

Christie said...

Lombard street is so fun...I love all the houses. Although I think it would be a little difficult to get to and from home everyday, if one lived there.
Haven't driven down it since my kids were little.