Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Duller and Duller

What a dull dreary day in more ways than one - I am sitting here having break from school governor paperwork  which isn't much fun! Mind you I did also have a quick look and its only & weeks till we fly to Florida :) And my cooker is being cleaned as I type - money VERY well spent. 


Doug did the 10 miles run on Sunday in around an hour and 40 minutes he was well chuffed - I am very proud of him, all this running - he does it a lot has meant he has lost over 2 stone in weight!!


Saturday was spent scrapping Steph managed 11 yes 11 LO's all with paint and sprays amazing - me I think I did 3!!!! I did talk a lot though :) and ate cake - the most yummiest chocolate cake
So in spite of what I said earlier..... 


a Balanced Diet
Echo Park - Summer Days
  
and one more from las Vegas - this time INSIDE The Venician Hotel
only in Las Vegas
Basic Grey - Offbeat

Seriously considering a takeaway tonight - don't want to mess up my sparkly cooker!!

5 comments:

Kath said...

Great L/Os Sue. Las Vegas looks fantastic I always think. I would have a takeaway too...for a few weeks!!! Are you on count down now then until your holiday? xx

Lythan said...

Well done Doug. And well done Sue for two fab layouts. Extra marks for managing to make that rather odd (not just Offbeat) radish paper look good!

NickyNoo said...

Fab pages as usual, and I'm impressed at Doug's running, well done him!! x

Carole said...

Love the L/O's I think Dougs allowed a Hotdog after all that running although it was in the opposite order! Glad you had a good Scrap with your friend x

Christie said...

Lovely layouts, Sue! My son is a big hot dog fan too, apparently NY City has the best in the world. ;)
Love your gondola photo, so adorable!