Thursday, February 2, 2012

Colder and Colder

Can it get any colder? I am up and down the garden like a yo-yo defrosting the chicken water - getting bored with it now!


Still I am keeping warm indoors as I have 
just cooked 6 lasagnes - I am smiling as I do it cos that means its 6 weeks and we fly out to Florida. The lasagnes are for the boys - all cooked and ready to freeze to be warmed up and then the dish thrown away - how hard can it be? I was hoping that it would mean they would maybe manage to clear up after themselves. Think maybe when we face time them I will ask to see the kitchen!


I have couple of LO's to share. My first ever LO without a title but I figured the photo kind of said it all - this is for Kaths challenge over on CBC - we had to use bling, wings and pretty things!


Santa Monica Pier
 Jillibean Soup - Blossom Soup
Some misting AND some stamping with paints:)
Finally a LO I did for the sketch on Lets Capture these Sketches #117
 on the water Front  
I did toy with the title Beach Bum - made me laugh!!

Basic Grey Phresh & Phunky

Can you tell I am on a mission to use up my old papers?

4 comments:

NickyNoo said...

Well, get a load of you with your misting and paint stamping!!! Fab, love it xx

Kath said...

Great lay outs Sue. Beach Bum really made me laugh!
Thanks for joining in the challenge. xx

Christie said...

Fantastic LO's! Love them all. Now, if I could only make a dent in my stash too. It would help if I would stop adding to it...just can't help myself.

lisa said...

I have finally added your new blog to my feeder. I am soooo crap. Missed you : )
Lovely to see you scrapping lots. I've been using up old stuff too lately going through old CD kits. Feels good.
Have a lovely weekend. Stay warm xx