Friday, February 10, 2012

Where did that week go?

Goodness me its been over a week since I last blogged and I was doing so well. Think it may have been the snow - its put me all out. Plus I have spent everyday in at school this week for one reason or another so crafting has taken a real back seat :(  I have been on "Gate Duty" trying to stop parents who insist on using the school car park to STOP - mainly because A) it is far to small and B) we also have designated parents who collect children for after school clubs and for their safety we cannot have 200 + parents driving in and out the school - especially on snowy days!!! So I have donned a hi-vis jacket - so very attractive and grabbed some cones and stood my ground. Have to say had the expected rude comments but we did - myself and the site manager stop parents from driving in. However yesterday due to another meeting I could't stand there and they were all back grrrrrrr - I really do not know what to do - it is so frustrating and dangerous!! anyway rant over :)


It is now 1/2 term here so no more school or school 'stuff' for a week which will be lovely and just maybe I may get some time to scrap-book. Fingers x'd.


So another LO for Kaths Challenge over on CBC


Beautiful Solvang
 and some detail 
Websters Pages
These were photos I took of Solvang - an amazing Danish own off of Highway One in California


..... and that's it - hope everyone stays warm for the week-end

4 comments:

lisa said...

Water pistol!! That's what we do to unwanted cats in the garden. Maybe it works on unwanted parents too.

That LO is so pretty. Very Solvang-ish. Love how you tarted up the name. x

Kath said...

Such a lovely L/O Sue. It looks an amazing place. Ooops........where's the pretty lady gone then?????????? xx

Carole said...

Like the pinks your so clever, looking forward to next Saturday, although always embarrassed to be sit with such an expert!!

Christie said...

Beautiful layout for a beautiful town.
xx