Monday, February 20, 2012

A brand new week

Another new week begins and for me only 2 days left before I start working everyday at school. Just as a temporary measure while a friend convalesces. I do enjoy helping out because it is only temporary - have to say I do enjoy not working :) plus this time once finished I am off to Florida so all good.


I thought I had better do a blog post before I do not have any time at all! So, I think the most exciting news for us is that the pig fence is now up - looks strong, apparently they have to be and we have a new gate which we have to be careful off cos they may try and escape! Once back from Florida we will be getting our 2 new additions.  I think we are all ready, we have been given a stock number and all the paper work we need from DEFRA. The arc - just call me Noah!! is being delivered the week as are the feeders we need well the pigs actually need them :) just need the pigs now.
I know must be totally barmy.


I did take David and his mates to MK shopping last week -  they all work part time so they shopped and I sat and had a coffee and read a magazine for hours and hours........... so once I got back to the TOP of the multi storey car park and discovered a flat tyre you can imagine I was thrilled!! So another looooong wait as I sadly, was right under the table when they taught 'how to change a tyre' lessons Mind you the kids wanted to 'have a go' but they did not convince me that they actually could!! 


Last week I did manage to scrap quite a lot both at home with Mum and Margaret and with Carole and the lovely ladies at Scrapbags. Here are a couple of my makes........still trying to use up my paper stash
I used the sketch from Crafty Sketches


Aim High 
pictures from Dans awards evening in 2008 and Davids in 2011
The Girls Paperie

Baby it's cold inside
Davids FABULOUS ear muffs - which he wore Christmas Day
Authentique


Off to finish collating some questionnaires I have been doing for school - one of those long boring jobs that I do in little bits so I don't fall asleep.

8 comments:

Carole said...

Well! i manage to blog and work full time and have four kids so no excuses MRS expect to see more before you go away. xx

Christie said...

Both Layouts are fab! So excited you get pigs! Fun!
And Florida? LUCKY!

xoxo

lisa said...

Hi Sue,

The piggies sound exciting. You'lle be charging an entrance fee next time we visit.
Love those 2 LO's. Love how you cut the die cut paper and split it and love that scalloped border on the second.

Have a great week x

Kath said...

Pigs ..........Wow! You'll be looking for a farm next! The learning curve never ends!
I like your L/Os....fab ear muffs!
Enjoy your time in school.

Kath said...

what sort of questionaire? I meant to say I love the scallop on the bottom of the second one.

Narelle said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch!!
Thanks for being part of the Crafty Sketches challenge!

annette said...

Hello Sue, thanks for taking part in the 'crafty sketches' challenge .. don't work to hard!!!! & look after your little pigs.. cheers X:)

Christie Bryant said...

Have you left for Florida yet? If so, hope you're having a blast!!!