Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello - remember me?

Its been a LOOOONG while. Hopefully after my working few weeks and a gorgeous relaxing holiday I can return to blogging and playing catchup with all the other fabulous blogs I like to read.
So pig arc/fence is all waiting for the pigs fingers crossed anytime soon. Doug cannot wait, me - I can lol
Will keep you posted win they arrive.
Doug and I had a fabulous holiday - a whole 2 weeks of sun and relaxing, we stayed .......
did lots and lots of
 


Doug did - me? I watched


and I have even done some scrapping - I managed to buy loads of lovely paper - LOVE Whim so Doodle and Scrappy Boutique!
Respect
one of a previous holiday on Hollywood and Aretha Franklins star
Simple Stories


Finally a couple of Mothers Day cards
Off to finish a LO I started yesterday and then out to lunch with some OLD!! school mates


Speak soon xx

4 comments:

NickyNoo said...

I *think* I remember you....... :D
Glad you've had such a lovely time, could do with some sunshine about now, been pouring here all day! I love your 'wonky'page, LOL, lovely papers xx

Christie said...

So glad you had some time to relax a bit and get some projects done!

I LOVE your layout! Totally going to scrap-lift that one. :)

Your cards are lovely too.

Carole said...

Missed your blogging....Fab layout and gorgeous cards cant wait to catch up soon. Looks like you had a lovely relaxing holiday xx

Kath said...

how long must you wait for your new pets? Love the L/Os and the cards.looks like Doug had a good time anyway!!! :)