Wednesday, April 25, 2012

flippin' Rain

So much rain here its stupid - the pigs are now in a bog mind  you they do seem happy - I however am NOT I know we need rain but this much! OOO and Lis yes Doug is happy  bit like a pig in $hit!!!
I have just seen this fab sketch on the Page Maps blog so I thought I would have a go using my new papers I got in Florida

1964
my little brother - old B/W photos 
American Crafts - Neapolitan
and my first attempt at a pinwheel - think I may be doing more of these
So now I have to get on a coat and wellies and feed the pigs in this rain :(

5 comments:

lisa said...

Hi Simple Sue,
Love that pinwheel. Those colours are so pretty.
Glad Doug is that happy : )
You made me larf out loud.
xxx

Carole said...

Great layout looking forward to seeing all you goodies purchased in USA must catch up soon xxxx

NickyNoo said...

I love your pinwheel! And I'm with you about the rain, totally had enough now.... xx

Kath said...

Glad I don't have to feed the pigs!!!
Love the L/O. My boys had a pram like that!

Christie said...

Such a sweet layout! I LOVE the photos! And your pinwheel is perfect!