Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Surprise Surprise!!

me again!! Not blogged twice in as many days for ages, don't suppose for one second it will last hey ho. The reason I am blogging is that I so enjoyed my scrapping yesterday I have rushed around to get the errands and 'stuff' done so I could do more today. I have even braved the cold - not raining ...yet and fed the pigs and the chickens. It tales a while as we have 3 new chickens and they are all settling in OK ish except at feeding times,  I have to stand down there and ref for a while. One of the new ones is so friendly I have to watch her as she follows me everywhere including out of the run! We 3 new white chickens, a Silver Nick called Nick a Coral called Coral and a White Star called Star, do you get the feeling we are over the naming chickens stage lol
This is Coral - the others are, well much the same with less of a fan type tail!!

This is my LO - inspired by Sketchabilites Sketch #72 

Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks
Pink Paislee - Prairie Hill

and finally my invites, considering I stopped making Wedding Stationery I actually enjoyed making these


2 comments:

Lynn said...

I just love the photo of your chicken! Your layout is fabulous. You did an amazing job with the sketch. The colors and details..perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketchabilities.

Christie said...

Beautiful photo of your chicken! I love your layout, you're darling! And your wedding stationary is gorgeous too!