Monday, June 11, 2012

Crafting in the rain!

Blogging again on another wet Monday morning! Getting a little fed up of this weather to be honest, yesterday I  was sitting having lunch in the sun and today well its cold and very wet! I guess it won't change as Wednesday I am helping with Kids Out - we are taking some children to Whipsnade Zoo and Thursday the Queen is visiting Hitchin and again I am helping with the children so at least another 2 more wet days guaranteed! Plus number one son has gone to brighton with some mates so all in all reckon the rain is here to stay lol


So I am taking the sensible option of scrapping - and listening to music. Ed Sheeran and Jason Mraz are my current faces with a little of my old faves of 10CC and Wings thrown in - yup I am that old.


One LO completed although to be fair it has been started oooo so long ago and I haven't had time to finish it. 


Relaxing in the Florida Sunshine
all that lovely Florida sun shine! Need to go back :)
MME - Follow your Heart

Christmas 2011
yup so far behind still scrapping Christmas pics - and using up old papers :)
Basic Gray

Now back to scrapping and some wedding invites to make, mmmm which to do first?
Hope you stay dry!!

2 comments:

lisa said...

It's a bit yuk, isn't it?!!
Scrapping in the dry and warm sounds very sensible.
Florida sun...mmmmmm yup, could do with some of that. Although they are having terrible weather too right now. Love those colours on your LO so pretty and soft. Lovely Crimbo LO. Loving those strips along the bottom.
Enjoy your day xx

Christie Bryant said...

We've had a bit of the same weather here. This is supposed to be Summer? Yuk!
Anyhoo...LOVE your layouts! You have the best style!
Hope the sun shines for you again soon!
xoxo