Thursday, May 31, 2012

oh dear what a neglected blog - ahh well real life is actually MUCH more fun! I have been meaning to blog but there always seemed to be something else I wanted to do more, like sitting in the glorious weekend sunshine. Believe me I managed to sit outside all weekend, I read 2 books and yup think that was it - lovely!
So some updates, pigs are bigger and fatter maybe only a few more weeks till pork chop day! The Rotary Club projects I am helping to run are creeping up on us just a month to go before our MASSIVE  - GO HITCHIN weekend, but not too panicked yet. The Wine and Food Festival scheduled for November is ticking along nicely and the School Governors work I am doing will be finished this afternoon ready to send to all for half term. Then I am going to scrap my art out!!! 
We had our 10th Anniversary Ball last week - 10 years of Hitchin Tilehouse Rotary club - fantastic do all over to quickly
Scrappy projects, are very few but I did a couple at the lovely Scrapbags crop
 a room with a view
MME - Miss Caroline
this really was the view from out hotel in Santa Cruz.
Finally one of my favourite haunts in London - 
sights of Portabello Road 
Echo Park
Have a FABULOUS sunny - please! Jubilee weekend
xxx

4 comments:

Scrapbagleader said...

Wow - two STUNNING layouts, Sue. Have a great weekend.

June
x

lisa said...

Hello Sue,
Lovely to see you blogging. Swwt photo : )
Are you really planning to eat the pigs?
Lovely LO's.The vew is just beautiful. Enjoy your long weekend xx

NickyNoo said...

Gorgeous pages Sue, the first one is bee-yoo-tiful. Lovely pic of you 'n' Doug! xx

Christie said...

Wow, wow, WOW! I love both your layouts! They're gorgeous!!!
Glad that you have been able to relax and enjoy yourself a little.