Friday, May 18, 2012

busy busy busy!

However this afternoon I stopped doing all the jobs I had volunteered for and got packing ready for tomorrows crop - I can tell you I am really looking forward it. Some down time with my lovely scrappy mate Carole. Although to be fair I think she will sick of me by tomorrow evening as she is also seeing me later today as I am heading over to hers to a Stamping Up party!


So not much crafty stuff to share, done a little but have been doing other stuff, including some projects for Scrap Revolution, lots of work for school and some for The Rotary Club. All really interesting but all stopping me from scrapping.


Here are the 2 LO's I did manage - still on a mission to sue p some of my older papers


Practice makes Perfect!
As usual trying to have a 'nice' photo taken with the boys
 Fancy Pants - its the little things

tis the Season.......

Fancy Pants - Hot Chocolate


1 comment:

Christie said...

Love your layout Sue! How fun to be "getting your scrap on" tomorrow!
The Practice Makes Perfect layout is hilarious!!! I love the Christmas LO too!