Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's a MAD week of Cropping

and I am LOVING it. Although has to be said on the days I am NOT cropping I am playing catch up but all good. So done loads of washing and chores today and managed to do some shopping - just having a blog and a look at the www before I plan for tomorrows crop.
Yesterday I cropped with Mum and Margaret - another good day with loads of chat and fab food. I did my first double LO for ages and its a first for me from Get Picky a gorgeous sketch from the lovely Anna Bowkis


Never ask David to Smile 

a bit of a close up

and another from the weekend
another perfect family walk!!!

This was Christmas Eve and we were out in the snow - no matter what age they are they cannot help doing this - the photos were snapped with my iphone - must remember to do that more often
Sue xx


3 comments:

Nicky Noo said...

Great double pager :) Haven't heard of Get iPcky, will have to take a look x

Nikki A said...

Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous layout with us at Get Picky Sue :):):) hehehe..love the crazy pics too!

Christie said...

LOVE your layouts! Both of them are fabulous. Your David is so hilarious!

Love the boys in the snow - looks like a fabulous Christmas Eve!

xoxo