Monday, January 17, 2011

Sad Monday

its official - Today is apparently the saddest Monday - its must be right as Ken Bruce (radio DJ)  told me. To be honest not sure its actually any different to any other Monday but what do I know. I do know however the weekend was FAB and it was down to these lovely ladieStephLis, and Nicky 


One of the sketches I managed was this from Sketchy Thursdays I flipped the sketch
 Beautiful Christmas Candles





Will share some more laters as I am cropping twice more this week and really need to prepare for them
So after such a fab Saturday we followed it with a great Sunday mainly chilling and a trip to the cinema to see The Kings Speech - I know it has rave reviews but wasn’t sure it was my cup of tea - have to say I LOVED IT and am ashamed to say I never knew anything of the story and it is a GREAT story

Sue xx





7 comments:

Lythan said...

Love the layout Sue - I think the sketch looks even better that way up - and the pics of your fab get-together. How did you all manage to fit your stuff round the table - I need a whole one jsut for me! I thought the Kings Speech was wonderful too

Oblibby said...

Looks like a great day, Sue and lovely to see the familiar faces.

I quite fancy The King's Speech too.

Lisa xoxo

Anne said...

Hey Sue - I like your interpretation of this week's sketch. Great flip, works well with your photos!!! Your Christmas paper is yummy!

Thanks for your visit to my blog and your encouraging comments!!

Anne Pennington

Jeanet said...

Love how you flipped the sketch! beautiful photo's and layering!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays1

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this!!! LOVE the way you flipped the sketch and the colors!! And looks like you had a fab time! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

NickyNoo said...

Did you see you got picked as a ST fave? Quite right too, well done!! x

Christie said...

Yay! I can comment again! Comments have been acting funny lately.
I'm glad that you've been having so much fun with friends! LOVE to crop with gal-pals!

P.S. Love the Christmas Candles LO