Thursday, January 13, 2011

almost the weekend

Well it is for me as Doug is off on Friday so we will be out for our usual Rotary breakfast meeting  and then on to - well we aren’t sure maybe West-field Shopping Centre then we don’t have to worry about the weather.

So today I have to have a bit of a clear up and make a shopping list for the tapas Doug is going to cook on Saturday for my lovely guests  Steph, Lis, and Nicky - they seem pleased at the thought of tapas I have explained they are guinea pigs and Doug has never cooked them before!!!

Not sure that the tapas is really that important - what is is the FAB company I will have I am so looking forward to it. I always feel so inspired after scrapping with these girls. I must remember to take a picture as these girls are pros - they do NOT travel lightly!!!

Yesterday I managed the FABULOUS sketch 137 over on Creative Scrappers 
Model Son!

a bit tongue in cheek as he SO isn’t.
And the buttons which seemed like a good idea at the time were a pain is the ar$e!! lol 

Sue xx

2 comments:

Nicky Noo said...

Ah yes, a pro, that's me ;o). REALLY looking forward to it Sue, and if Doug's culinary skills so far are anything to go by, the tapas will be fab.
You've got some patience with all those buttons! Worth the effort though, look great xx

Christie said...

Such a fun LO! I love the title...and even though you said it was tounge in cheek...he really is a handsome boy.

Thanks for posting the photo of your book! Just got to get over to London now! :-)